Spark NH has 4 committees that are open to the public. Information on our committees is available below. If you are interested in joining a committee, contact us at email@example.com. The Executive Committee is made up of members of the Council. Committees are long standing, and task forces are sub groups of committees and are time limited.
- Important documents and upcoming meeting materials.
- The Early Childhood Data System Committee facilitates the development and implementation of an integrated, cross-sector data system that connects early childhood data to the New Hampshire Department of Education's longitudinal data system.
- The Evaluation Committee ensures accountability of the Council by working with the evaluation consultant to design and implement an evaluation plan that documents Council processes and outcomes relative to Federal requirements and other mandates and activities.
- The Policy Committee coordinates the development and implementation of a comprehensive strategic plan for early childhood in New Hampshire and collaborates with state agency and policy leaders to identify and support changes in policy regarding expectant families and children from birth through third grade and their families.
- The Workforce and Professional Development Committee develops recommendations and implementation plans to enhance New Hampshire’s capacity for the recruitment, retention, advancement, and support of qualified professionals across early childhood programs via education, training, and credentialing.
- The Council Executive Committee is the governing body of Spark NH. The Council’s bylaws provide that the Executive Committee “shall include the elected officers of the Council: a Chair, a vice-chair, and a treasurer. If the Chair works in State government, then the Vice Chair shall work outside state government and vice-versa. The Executive Committee shall also include the Representative of the designated coordinating body of Spark NH (the Executive Director of Early Learning NH), the Administrator of the Head Start Collaboration Office and a Council member representing the NH Department of Education.”
- Brief bios and contact information for our Council members.
- Brief bios and contact information for our staff.